11.16.12
I'm a fangirl. Deal with it.
Ok ok. This is the 2nd time I attended a Korean artist’s FM. But this time I’m official. I spent for the ticket, stood for hours in line, screamed my lungs out in chants, and just enjoyed the artist’s presence.
I'm a fangirl. Deal with it.
Ok ok. This is the 2nd time I attended a Korean artist’s FM. But this time I’m official. I spent for the ticket, stood for hours in line, screamed my lungs out in chants, and just enjoyed the artist’s presence.
Lee Min Ho (Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, Faith) is now the newest Global Bench setter- the new
endorser of the product. And Bench brought him here to meet his Filipino fans
and represent Bench with a fanmeet and autograph signing sessions.
I didn’t think of coming.. because I am not a die-hard fan of him. I just like him. Until someone sold me some
tickets or should I say invitations. He is the 2nd Korean celebrity
that I have seen (first is my ever adorable Kim Hyun Joong). And now I have my
2nd memorable fangirl moment in my entire life. And probably this is better
than my first fangirl moment. Read my first fangirl moment here.
![]() |
| This is only the beginning! People fall in line to convert the invitations into tickets. |
Instead of giving us lower box tickets since it is the
invitation I bought, we received 2 unbelievable PATRON tickets. I actually got
surprised after I saw my ticket that I said to my cousin, “Pare, patron ‘to!” (My cousin is a female).
Now the ecstasy for this event really kicked in our system.
I really enjoyed this Fan Meeting. And there are some things I wanna share:
- Kudos to Bench, Smart Araneta Coliseum and its organizer for the very organized event. Gates opened at 5 pm, the show started at 7pm and ended at 9 pm. That was earlier than I expected!
- And of course, the man of the hour! LEE MIN HO! Oh LMH, why you have to be soooo handsome!? Even though we’re in Patron, we were at the farther part of the audience. But his features can really be seen even from a distance! What more if we were closer to that dude?
- The Height! I think this feature also contributed to why his features are really defined.
- And of course, his fan service! How can he be so sweet to his fans? Like he said something when something’s going on the center of the patron. He said that they might have hurt (because the fans are eager that stampede might happen!), and he is just concerned about it. He is not the arrogant, ‘play it cool’ celebrity. He is also warm and chummy that you can see that he is also enjoying this FM just like us.
- There are also front-act numbers, cliffhangers, but not overshadowing the main event. You know, walang epal na nagpapasikat. It’s just about him, kpop, and him. But infairness to the production numbers, they are not the 'trying-hard' ones.
- That is why the show is pure LMH. It’s not just LMH walking around the stage then *poof* gone! When LMH showed up, he NEVER left the stage until the end of the FM (he was in the stage for about an hour I think).
- This is funny. In the Q&A, whenever he started answering the audience went shouting. That’s why he can’t finish his answer without being interrupted by the fan screams. Haha! I know we are too eager for him but give the man a break! hahah!
- And for every celebrity, there will always be a one overboarding fan. And I really felt embarrassed for her. I mean, jumping right into him and not letting him go? A Bench staff/security has to go up the stage just to pull the fan off him. When will we ever learn? haha!
I was really thankful everything went smoothly. At first I was quite worried, but everything went according to my plan. hohoho. Thanks also for my cousin for we really had fun last Friday. :) And thanks LMH, you are such an adorable dude.
So this is just the beginning. It was another good experience. I'll never forget this. There will be more fangirl moments to come. But by that time, I'm going to prepare for him. whoever you are. You know who you are. :P
credits to my cousin for the pics


















0 comments:
Post a Comment