Copyright © The Banana Leaf
Design by Dzignine
Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm on a roll..

Hello! 

This is my official first blog in blogger (well, I deleted my first one) and I'm so excited for my new blog! I was actually planning to make a new one after I got my board exam results. I just had my result a few weeks back, it just took me a long time to orient myself into this new blog So viola! Here it is! 

This time, I will make this blog different from my other blogs. Yes, I still have blogs from other sites. But what makes this different from the others are firstly, it will be public. Yeah, I am tired of making private blogs, where I can rant all I want about my life and still, no one really reads it except me. I think this time I have to share my sentiments and experiences to everyone.

Secondly, this blog will be about my random musings. haha! Well, I'll try to be positive as possible. And I'll make sure those musings will be fun. Of course, it will be fun! 

And lastly, I'll try to be as expressive as possible in this blog. I am not a pro when it comes to this- writing my heart out with perfect grammar and out-of-this-world vocabulary (bear me for this). But I'll try to convey my exact message to you readers. And you'll get to know me more on my following entries. 

So how my first entry? Random? Yeah it is. Because I'm now on a roll! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment