Copyright © The Banana Leaf
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, May 11, 2014

The book Junkie

Hi! It's been a WHILE and finally I have the guts to write. I thought I will be updating this more often as I said in my first post but it's becoming otherwise. So rare that for the past year I only wrote what? 10 posts? And most of them are nonsense. Haha. But this post- i am dying to write this but I don't know how to start.  So let's jump in to my blabbering. 

You see a widget below there? To the lower left? Yeah that's my bookshelf. I'm not only a kdrama fan, but also a book fan. I started taking reading seriously after passing the board exam (while enjoying the bum life). I don't know how it started but i fell in love with reading. Actually my love for kdrama diminished by the time I started reading novels. At first it took me days to finish one, but now I can finish 2-3 books on my weekends (provided I have all nighters). I sometimes dedicate some of my weekends just for reading. I'm just in my room all day, reading. I just got out of my room when I eat or when I use the toilet. Haha. Now this is severe. 

come to think of it, it's also like a kdrama- just that it uses your imagination more than your eyes. But the difference is it is sky's the limit. You can  picture out everything! I mean everything will just depend on what you imagined- there will be no standards. Hahaha just your brain cells and the words you read. 

I'm into Young Adult, New Adult, Romance, Psycho Thrilllers now. I don't feel reading paranormal yet.. Maybe in time. I will surely widen my reading horizon. 

I'm thankful that I discovered reading. Because this is obe of my ways on how to escape reality sometimes.. Yeah we need to escape from it sometimes. It 's just like having a vacation to some place while not moving. Because books can really, really take you into places ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment