Copyright © The Banana Leaf
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bucket List

Do you have some moments when you just woke up in the middle of the night, you try to sleep again but end up thinking or pondering about your life? Or maybe you are in a park or coffee shop with a good book, pen and notebook, trying to read the book you brought  but end up taking down notes because some thoughts keep on coming and you just can't ignore them because it's all about what you wanna do in life? Or perhaps some quiet time before going to bed, and God revealed something to you out of the blue?

Yes, I have those moments. At first I write, but recently things got busier and I don't have the time to ponder them. I don't even have the time to update this blog (although I wanted to)! Or even a quiet time! But I realized that you have to have those moments to keep you on track and keep you sane in this insane world. 

Those notes I've been taking down I called them bucket list. Why? Because it's a list of what I want to do in my life. Hmm.. I first wrote it when I was senior in college, but now that I am working, I need to get back to that list and see if those what I have written down there are still my same goals right now. And yes, they still are, it's that my bucket list is getting longer.. and more mature. HAHA. Wanna have a sneak peak? 

I wanna travel the world
I wanna own a house 
I wanna have someone in life whom I will love and who will love me unconditionally 
An so on and so forth...

Yeah those were major! Oh well, I guess I'm not getting any younger! I still have those you might think unnecessary goals, but I just write them down just in case. Because you never know, it might be unnecessary now but it can be a stepping stone towards your major goals. :D 

So what's next after writing them? I pray. I pray that those what I wrote is the same as what God is planning for me. I pray that we have the same notes. :D 

And what's next after praying? You make them come true. That's the hardest part. 

And I'm still on that process......

:D 


0 comments:

Post a Comment