First on the cheek..
Then on the corner my lips..
It felt so good that it felt so real and right..
And then I woke up.
That was just a dream. How weird my dream was. But it's a good dream. Why? I've never been kissed, and that dream made me realize how sweet a kiss would be. It makes you feel special and wanted. I know it's just a dream and the guy in my dream is someone I newly met. But it gave me hope that it will happen one day. Maybe with the same guy? Hahah
But I guess some dreams are not meant to be real. Because hours after that dream I found out that he is seeing someone. Woah. Haha! Nice one ella!
I don't know what it meant. That dream. And What happened after I had that dream. I don't wanna think that I won't be able to have that. But I'm having those ugly thoughts again.. That sweet dreams aren't meant to go real, at least at that aspect of my life.












0 comments:
Post a Comment