Copyright © The Banana Leaf
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, September 13, 2012

iPod touch 5th gen- My dream toy now revamped.


Who would have thought iPod touch 4th gen would be the biggest thing to happen on iPod since iPod (ok, I'll quote what apple said on their site about iPhone 5)? Anyone or everyone thought that 4th gen was the ultimate breakthrough of iPod (let's exclude iPhone here, it's a different case), and there will be no new releases of iPod touch (since there is already iPhone), until Apple launched its new generation the same time as iPhone 5.

(c) apple.com
I found out this new eye-candy at Facebook, when a friend posted a link about this. And I am really happy and giddy while reading the post! It's soooooo.... chic and sleek. And it's not just about the new body here, the features were also revamped. Here are some of the features of iPod touch 5th gen:


  • New and sleek body, with different colors to choose from. Oh yeah! 
  • Bigger screen- same with the iPhone 5. 
  • Improved camera with 5 mp iSight camera- also, panoramic shots can be done now with this little techie! 
  • iOS 6, Dual core A5 chip- the most powerful OS in smartphone and also with a  powerful processor. Means faster and more realistic responses. 
  • Siri on iPod touch
  • Bluetooth- I don't know if the previous hen has bluetooth, but I think this is new. 
For detailed information you can visit http://www.apple.com/ipod-touch/

My thoughts:

THANK GOD I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANY IPOD TOUCH SINCE JULY. I was planning to buy one as a gift for myself- for surviving undergrad and passing the board exam. I should get excited  but I wasn't. For no reason, the excitement in me faded and I don't want to buy one for now...until I saw this. Now there's a reason. If I bought it a month back, I would be very frustrated by now and wishing I could turn back time. haha But I'm really thankful for not buying it. :) 

Apple is still a surprise for everyone. Now with the iPhone5, this, and a new Nano! Wow! Steve Jobs really left a deep impression in this world, especially in his company. His legacy really put bars at high, and the competition becomes tougher. I just hope there won't be any serious problems with them later on. 

Now that it is here, all I have to do is earn the money and buy it! I'll have you my baby, just wait a bit more. :) 




Reference: apple.com/ipod-touch

0 comments:

Post a Comment